The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Daily Archives: August 23, 2012
The Call of the Free Weights – Can You Hear the Voices?
Two purple hand weights sit beside me on my end table. They are being scrupulously ignored as they wait for me to pick them up. They should be enjoying happy lifts into the air over my head, feeling the sweep … Continue reading
Posted in Blogging, Writing Challenges Tagged DPchallenge, Free Weights, Grammar, lifestyle, Passive Voice, Physical exercise, Senior Health 17 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.