The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Daily Archives: August 4, 2012
Travel Theme: Leading Lines
Ailsa at wheresmybackpack? has posted our weekly Travel Theme: Leading Lines. Her own examples are photos that all have a strong physical line that grabs the focus of the shot and leads our eyes there, and our challenge is to … Continue reading
Posted in Photo Challenges, Ruminations Tagged China, Golden Gate Bridge, Great Wall of China, Leading line, lifestyle, Olympics, photography, photos, postaday, postaweek, Robert Frost, Travel, Weekly Travel Theme 55 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.