The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Daily Archives: August 17, 2012
Travel Theme: Sunsets
Sunsets are such a universally intriguing phenomena. Historically, sailors used the characteristics of sunsets to anticipate the coming weather. Scientists explain the way the light is broken up at the horizon, spilling brilliant colors across the landscape or water. Artists … Continue reading
Posted in Photo Challenges, Ruminations Tagged Honolulu, photography, photos, postaweek, San Francisco, Sunsets, Weekly Travel Theme 65 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.