The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Daily Archives: August 3, 2012
Weekly Photo Challenge: Growth
Our weekly photo challenge from Sara Rosso at WordPress.com’s Daily Post is Growth. Growth is a funny thing. We may notice it all at once, like an aunt who hasn’t seen a small child in months, but we all know … Continue reading
Posted in Photo Challenges, Ruminations Tagged Hydrangea, lifestyle, Photo Challenges, photography, photos, postaday, postaweek, Weekly Photo Challenge - Growth 98 Comments