- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Monthly Archives: December 2012
I’m going to on out on a limb here, hoping that if you’re visiting this blog, regardless of your age, you have at least a passing interest in your future and the lifestyles it can bring. Maybe you came for … Continue reading
In the game of Financing Retirement, there are two sides of the ledger. I’m dedicating various other posts to the Money In side (IRA’s, 401k’s, pensions, savings, Social Security, home equity, etc.), but the only way to figure out when … Continue reading
‘Tis the season to be jolly! I’m feeling the love. Cee at Cee’s Photography has shared the Liebster Blog Award with me – Thank you, Cee! Of course, this means I get to share the award with eleven other … Continue reading