- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Monthly Archives: December 2012
As part of my retirement theme, I’ve decided to offer a weekly Thursday “Future Challenge” to get people of all ages thinking in general about their futures and/or retirement. Each challenge will follow a post of my own on the same … Continue reading
So in a few days, we’ll leave 2012 behind and start a new year. At the risk of being a little clichéd, it’s probably time for a little reflection, then a look to the future. I’ve had some major events in … Continue reading
Last week I offered the first of these challenges. I’m hoping that if you’re visiting this blog, you have at least a passing interest in retirement and the lifestyles it can bring. No matter how old you are, I’d like to challenge … Continue reading
Well, there are only two weeks of 2012 left, but I’ve happily just received the Blog of the Year 2012 badge from Arnel at All Things Boys, She has a wonderful blog which includes great photos, writing, and snippets of her … Continue reading