- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
September 2019 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Books
Challenge #20 I’ve been away for a bit, and so there was no challenge last week, but I brought back some treasures with me… books that belonged to my mother. If you love to read (and my guess is that … Continue reading
“I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book.” ― J.K. Rowling I grew up with books. I think every room in our … Continue reading
I still remember going to the library with my Mum when I was a preschooler. I had my own library card, and proudly brought home three books from each visit. I learned to read phonetically, and those books gave me … Continue reading
Most of our grandchildren live about an hour from us in one direction or another, making it relatively easy to take part in their lives. We’ve gone to aquariums and libraries with them. We’ve gone to their parades, school fairs, … Continue reading