- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
March 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: asthma
Challenge #25 Are you a person who loves the heat, or one who needs it cool? Are you OK with air conditioning, or do you need your air to be fresh? My beloved and I have spent a few weekends … Continue reading
I’m getting older, and like many Americans, I weigh more than I should. My hubby is in this boat with me. We didn’t get this way all at once, but if you gain even one or two pounds each year … Continue reading
We have survived the “Cleanse” part of the 24-Day Challenge (the first 10 days) – and now that we’ve made it through the detox, we’re moving on to the metabolism boost! We have opted to do the full 24 days, and will soldier … Continue reading
I think I was about ten years old the first time I walked through the model of the human heart at the Franklin Institute in Philadelphia, and started to understand how things inside the body fit together – my next … Continue reading