The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Daily Archives: January 27, 2013
Love in its Many Forms
Love isn’t simple. The ancient Greeks understood this so well that they had three different words to express it: 1) Agape – Perfect, unconditional love – Often characterized as the love of God. Most of us mere mortals have … Continue reading
Posted in Photo Challenges, Ruminations Tagged family, lifestyle, Love, Marriage, photography, photos, postaday, Winnie the Pooh 71 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.