Join 1,163 other followers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Daily Archives: January 11, 2013
There’s something mystical and beautiful about a Moravian Star. It has a wonderful symmetry – and in fact, was supposedly first created as part of a geometry lesson in a Moravian (a Protestant denomination) school in Germany. It has been … Continue reading
As part of my retirement theme, I’m offering a weekly Thursday “Future Challenge” to get people of all ages thinking in general about their futures and/or retirement. (I apologize, I’m still a little behind this week, as I’m finally getting … Continue reading