The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Daily Archives: January 24, 2013
Future Challenge – What Defines Your Personal Independence?
Challenge #7 Our days are full of things we take for granted. We have the internet, which gives us a window on just about everything we can imagine. We have books, movies, and television which narrow our focus a bit, … Continue reading
Posted in Future Challenges Tagged Independent Living, lifestyle, Personal Independence, Senior Health 16 Comments
Facing a Scary Moment
I had a scary moment this month. I know I’m not bomb-proof, and understand I’m not twenty anymore. Still, when I have minor aches and pains, I tend to self-treat. I’m the child, step-child, grandchild, and niece of RN’s, who … Continue reading
Posted in Future Challenges, Health Issues, Health-Diet, Information Tagged aging, Diabetic Retinopathy, Eye Disease, Health, Iritis, lifestyle, Macular Degeneration, Senior Health, Vision Loss 20 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.