The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Daily Archives: January 31, 2013
What to Do, What to Do…
I’ve been looking at some retirement expenses, like Medicare Medigap policies, trips we’d like to take, and more. When I was working, I could buy a new TV or computer without thinking about it for too long. Now I really have … Continue reading
Posted in Finances, Financial Issues, Retirement itself Tagged career change, Employment, lifestyle, working in retirement 7 Comments