The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Daily Archives: January 17, 2013
Future Challenge – Where in the World?
Challenge #6: The world is a big place. Some people have had the need or opportunity to travel widely, some just enough to wish for more, and some are rarely able to get further than local attractions. For most of … Continue reading
Posted in Future Challenges Tagged lifestyle, recreation, Tourism, Travel, TRS Future Challenge 1 Comment
It’s time to start making some serious plans for where my beloved and I might travel this year. Last year, most of my travel was to see my mom and sister a few states away, and most of my husband’s … Continue reading
Posted in Finances, Recreation, Retirement itself Tagged Alaska, Costa Rica, lifestyle, Physical exercise, retirement planning, Senior Health, Travel 21 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.