The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Daily Archives: January 19, 2013
Beyond the Horizon
Photography is a remarkable thing. It can take us places we’ve never been. It can validate or change our views of history. It can bring back wonderful memories, or share them with people who couldn’t be there in the moment. … Continue reading
Posted in Photo Challenges Tagged Beyond, in the distance, photography, photos, postaday, postaweek 23 Comments
Things are Looking Up….
We usually tend to be focused on what lies ahead when we’re traveling, but some things just invite us to look up. Just the physical act of raising our heads can be a bit inspiring (much as smiling brings the … Continue reading
Posted in Recreation, Ruminations Tagged Guggenheim Museum, I. M. Pei, inspiration, Up, Weekly Travel Theme 20 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.