- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Daily Archives: June 6, 2013
Challenge #23 Into each life a little rain must fall… Each of us has ways of dealing with life’s little troubles. Some of us get busy, and some of us can’t get going. Some eat and some fast. Some seek … Continue reading →
Serenity Prayer (from a longer poem by Reinhold Niebuhr) God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, The courage to change the things I can, And wisdom to know the difference. Okay, I’ve been away for a … Continue reading →