The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
June 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Olympics
Travel Theme: Rhythm
The WheresMyBackpack? Travel Theme Challenge this week is Rhythm. Capturing a sense of sound and rhythm in photos is an interesting challenge. From our travels in the past few years, here are my rhythmic memories: 1) The drone of the … Continue reading
Posted in Photo Challenges Tagged China, Hawaii, lifestyle, Oahu, Olympics, Photo Challenges, photography, photos, postaday, postaweek, recreation, Scotland, Scottish Highlands, Travel 24 Comments
Weekly Photo Challenge: Blue
This week’s official WordPress photo challenge is “blue” – images cast somehow in the color blue. This challenge comes late – on a Monday. Usually we get them Friday and have the weekend to dig through our archives. (Not that a silly … Continue reading
Posted in Photo Challenges Tagged Blue, Hawaii, Kualoa Ranch, London, Louvre, North Shore of Oahu, Olympics, Photo Challenges, photography, photos, postaday, postaweek, Weekly Photo Challenge: Blue 105 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.