- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
June 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Weight loss
I’m getting older, and like many Americans, I weigh more than I should. My hubby is in this boat with me. We didn’t get this way all at once, but if you gain even one or two pounds each year … Continue reading
Today’s the day! My beloved is not travelling overseas for a few weeks, we have our 24-Day Challenge products, and we’ve hit the grocery store with a clear and limited focus! The Challenge is just that – not just because … Continue reading