- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Monthly Archives: June 2012
I never imagined I’d undertake blogging when I first heard about it years ago. (Of course, I never thought I’d be retired, either!) I like to write, but I never felt I was that good at it. My mother was … Continue reading
I’ve been neglecting my blog a little for the past week or so. As it happens, I’ve been staying with my mom (and my sister), to help out with a few things. This is one of those times when it’s clearly a … Continue reading
The new WordPress Weekly Photo Challenge is Friendship. There are all kinds of friendships. Some pop up at school or work, and last until our lives diverge. But the best friendships are the ones that stand the tests of time. … Continue reading
The WheresMyBackpack? Travel Theme Challenge this week is Rhythm. Capturing a sense of sound and rhythm in photos is an interesting challenge. From our travels in the past few years, here are my rhythmic memories: 1) The drone of the … Continue reading